Friday, May 16, 2008

Baseball Game


Kayla and I took Karter to his first baseball game on May 13th. Robert went to the Cubs game (they lost that night) so Kayla and I took Karter to the Peru boys game. He loved watching the parents, the game, and all the little kids running around.

4 comments:

Heather said...

HE IS JUST SO SWEET!! BUT WE NEED TO GET HIM INTO FOOTBALL, TOO!!!

S & L Gutwein said...

Too cute! He can come and play baseball with Ava and Hudson anytime! Hudson will use a bat to hit anything he can get to...he's a little dangerous!

Unknown said...

Karter is going to be our baseball player for sure. We were playing baseball last evening here. Karter needs to comes see Nanny & Papa more often.

R & N Schwartz said...

Yesterday we sat him in the grass to play ball, and not with a baseball, but a small basketball. He already knows how to throw. Robert rolls the ball to him and he picks it up and throws it. I don't think baseball is going to be his only sport, he is already too busy to just want to do one. One of these days all the kids will be playing a game of kickball, baseball, or football at Nanny and Papas, although some of the girls may be cheering them on (but I have a feeling it won't be Ava).