Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June in Retrospect

Now that June is gone, I thought I'd post what our family has been doing the past month.

First off, Mike is home and doing great. Thanks to everyone for the prayers.

Karter went to his first Cubs game. He managed to stay awake for the entire game and then fell asleep in taxi on the way back to the hotel. While in Chicago we also went to Shed Aquarium, the Field Museum, and the Sear's Tower.

Kayla has finished playing league volleyball. She did a great job and had lots of fun.

Alivia finished her first year with the Monticello Strokers swimming club. Thanks to Stu and Liv for going to her McCutchen meet and watching her.

I started back to school. I have 5 classes to finish my MBA and in another 2 1/2 weeks will be down to 4 classes. I can't wait to be finished. Tonight we have to take in a baby picture. Kayla found one for me and said everyone will be able to guess it is me because the picture is so old. Very Funny!

Well, those are just a few things going on with us. I hope to do a better job this month and maybe I'll get a picture or 2 put up.

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Are you coming over for the 5th? The Gutwein reunion? I don't like you having these classes, I don't get to talk to you as much.
-Heather

R & N Schwartz said...

I forgot about the reunion. We don't have any plans so we may. It depends on if I can get Robert away from home. We won't have either of the girls. Kayla is going to spend the weekend with her dad in Winamac and Liv is gone on vacation with her mom.