Too cute!! Love the snowpants!
I think that kiss was for me!! I caught it!! He is so adorable. I am ready for some snow here.
So cute! He is growing up too fast!! I totally hear you on the snow thing - usually ends up being more of a hassle!!!
Karter,Kayla and I are still catching those KISSES!!! We are waiting for an update. Love,Nannyp.s. We LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute!! Love the snowpants!
I think that kiss was for me!! I caught it!! He is so adorable. I am ready for some snow here.
So cute! He is growing up too fast!! I totally hear you on the snow thing - usually ends up being more of a hassle!!!
Karter,
Kayla and I are still catching those KISSES!!! We are waiting for an update.
Love,
Nanny
p.s. We LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!
Post a Comment