The last big snow we had, I decided to take Karter outside to try out his new boots (no more plastic bags over his slippers). He loved it. I was brushing off my car and he kept taking off down the alley to visit the neighbors. Once he falls down, he can get half way up and then needs help. When he figures out the getting up and down, he'll like it even more.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Playing in the Snow
The last big snow we had, I decided to take Karter outside to try out his new boots (no more plastic bags over his slippers). He loved it. I was brushing off my car and he kept taking off down the alley to visit the neighbors. Once he falls down, he can get half way up and then needs help. When he figures out the getting up and down, he'll like it even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE that grin!!!
Post a Comment