Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing outside



Karter likes to play outside, and since we have had a few nice days, he thinks he should be outside every day.  He cries at the back door and wants to "go go".  When he hears the cat meowing outside it gets even worse because he wants to go out and chase her.  As you can see, Karter likes to eat the snow, and his dad didn't have any objections.  But when it was time to go inside, he was very unhappy.

2 comments:

Erica Gutwein said...

I'm glad he likes to be outside! I hope Maddox enjoys it as much as Karter does! He is getting so big - he doesn't look like a baby anymore - he's a little man!

Heather said...

He looks like he is having a blast!! I bet Tyler would die if he saw these pictures!!! He would think he was filthy!!