


Sorry I don't have any pictures of the party Maddox, I forgot my camera at home, but you sure were cute yesterday!
I did break out the phone to take a few pictures when the kids got on horses for the first time. Caleb and Alex had their horses out yesterday. Kayla and Seth took turns riding Caleb's horse. Kalya lasted about 30 seconds before Robert had to help her down (that's why there isn't a picture of her). Seth did great. Karter got to sit on the pony named Cowboy. He kept calling the horses "Kitty Cows". I'm not sure where that name came from. When Grandpa heard there were horses close by he wanted to go ride, so he did. Rob made sure he got a picture. You never know when we'll get to see Grandpa on a horse again.
3 comments:
Thanks Nicole! Glad you guys were able to come yesterday - it was good to see you! Hope you have a great week!
Thanks for the picture of Grandpa,
Aunt Jackye said she saw it loved it also.
By the way, I told Grandpa to make sure he went back often to ride the horses. He said he was too old!
Post a Comment