Friday, May 2, 2008

Warm Weather




With the warmer weather, we have enjoyed having Karter outside. He loves to eat dinner outside, swing, play in his walker, or go for a ride in the stroller. He seems to know when it is nice out and already lets us know he wants to go out. We can't wait for the April showers to pass and we can spend more time out of the house.

4 comments:

Heather said...

He is sooooooooooo cute!! I love him so much!! I just want to squeeze him and kiss him!!

Unknown said...

Carter is so sweet. I sure hope he loves baseball as much as his daddy. love, Nanny

Unknown said...

Its no wonder he has such a tan. This little guy is really going to be dark like his dad by the end of the summer.

S & L Gutwein said...

Looks like he is enjoying the weather. Next year, he won't be so contained!!